If you’re looking for something fulfilling and engaging to do with the kids over the break, then this walk is for you.
When: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 from 10 am to 12:30 pm.
RSVP: Please contact Dilek, a member of the Outreach Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This tour (1.5-2hrs) will include:
- A visit to a centre for refugees
- A presentation by a guest speaker
- A tour of the surrounding districts to experience refugee life in hong Kong
- A visit to a refugee house
There is an option of lunch (30-45 min) at the end of the tour, which will be prepared by a Sri Lankan Chef at the Refugee Center.
- Min age requirement – 8 years old
- Max Number of participants – 25 people
- Tour Cost: 50HKD/person (capped to 100HKD/family)
- Lunch Cost: 50HKD/Adult and 30HKD/student
If you have any questions about the walk, please contact Dilek at email@example.com.