NOTICE: THE CISPA FAMILY FUN FAIR HAS BEEN CANCELLED. The safety of our community is our highest priority. We are sad to cancel, but feel this is the most prudent course of action. We appreciate your understanding, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The Family Fun Fair is one of our biggest and most beloved community events! Once a year, CISPA turns CDNIS into a carnival of fun and games, shows and shopping, and lots of delicious food.
Highlights of the FFF include:
- Giant bouncy castles on the 9/F playground
- Three words: Crazy. Hair. Booth.
- Super fun games in the 6/F gym with prizes galore
- A non-stop showcase of magicians, musicians, and other entertainers in the Forum
- The International Food Fair featuring delicious dishes by parents in our community
- A shopping extravaganza of unique vendors in the 3/F gym and mezzanine areas
- Snacks, treats and other tasty refreshments on the 3/F. Don’t miss the Scouts’ Bake Sale!
- Student-led fundraising booths with something for everyone on the 3/F basketball court
- The relaxing Recycled Reading Stall in the LLAC with gently used books for all
- And much more!
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Do you have a product or service that families would enjoy or appreciate? Our shopping area is the place for you! Booth spaces are limited and get snapped up very quickly, so contact the FFF Committee as soon as possible to secure a place for your business. This year, the application period for vendors is September 5 to October 4, 2019.
Vendor applications are now CLOSED.
INFORMATION FOR ENTERTAINERS
The FFF Showcase features family-friendly entertainment for all ages! Clowns, magicians, musicians, dancers, bubble experts, and just about anything under the sun that makes people smile, laugh and clap are welcome in our line up. We are happy to host professional entertainers as well as school performing groups and other amateur acts. Apply to perform at the 2019 Fair here. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about joining our Showcase.
INTERNATIONAL FOOD FAIR INFORMATION
The 6/F cafeteria turns into the United Nations of delicious dishes during the FFF. Individual country booths, hosted by parents from our community, make and sell the tastiest snacks and bites from their home country. Past booths included Korea, China, Sweden, Australia, India, Canada, Germany and Vietnam. It’s so popular that all the food sells out as quick as you can say bibimbap or jiao zi! For more information contact the FFF Committee.
DONATE YOUR USED BOOKS
The Recycled Reading Stall at the FFF is a place to chill out and browse through tables and stands loaded with gently used books. Organized by the CISPA Literacy Committee, the Recycled Reading Stall is a great place to restock your home library! Please donate your used books to CISPA to be loved again by another family. Drop books off anytime in the RED DONATION BOX in the 9/F lobby.
See you at the CISPA Family Fun Fair!