Sun Bus is the school’s bus service provider, and their goal is to safely transport students to CDNIS and back home again. All inquiries about bussing should be directed to Sun Bus.
Phone: 3897 8895
Parent Information Handbook
Details about bussing at CDNIS, including changing buses, can be found on pages 45-48 of the Parent Information Handbook.
Shuttle Bus Service
CDNIS operates a shuttle bus service between the Wong Chuk Hang MTR station and the School. The service runs from 6:55am to 5pm during school days and costs just HK$4 per trip. The bus stop at CDNIS is at the LLAC. Please click here for the schedule. Kindly purchase your tickets from the 9/F General Office before boarding.
Sun Bus is still fine tuning some of the routes and the below schedules are subject to further changes. Additional schedules will be added over the coming days.
- Morning pick-up bus routes (current as of September 22)
- 2:35pm drop-off bus routes (current as of September 22)
- 3pm drop-off bus routes (for Grade 11 and 12) (current as of August 17)
- 4:10pm/4:20pm drop-off bus routes (current as of September 4)
- 5:10pm/5:20pm drop-off bus routes (current as of August 18)
Please be reminded that there is no parking available at the school.
In addition to the regular afternoon buses that depart the school at 2:35pm, there is a late bus service provided for students who stay on for after school activities. These buses depart from the school at 4:10-4:20pm and 5pm-5:20pm. Bus mums will on the 2:35pm and 4:10pm-4:20pm services. In addition to the existing routes, a bus going to Repulse Bay, Stanley and Tai Tam areas will leave from school at 5pm-5:20pm. Exact times are not confirmed. Only students who pay for regular bus services are allowed to use the late bus service.
- Children board their buses immediately after school and remain on them until they reach their stop.
- Children remain seated whenever the bus is in motion.
- Children alight from the bus after it comes to a complete stop.
- No objects will be thrown on the bus or out of the windows.
- Arms, legs and heads must remain well inside the bus.
- Children will be respectful to the bus driver, bus mother and other students.
- Children are not allowed to drink or eat on the bus.
- Obscene language and fighting are not tolerated.
- Children are not allowed to use laptops or tablets on the bus.
Pre-Reception to Prep students are not allowed to change buses (eg. for play dates). Grades 1-6 students can change buses if parents send a note to KCM (by email) at least one working day in advance and approval has been received.
Non-School Bus Riders
If you are not enrolled in the bus service (student or parent) and wish to take the school bus the price is HK$50.00 (HK Island) or HK$100.00 (Kowloon & New Territories) per single journey, subject to seat availability. Please note that this service is not for permanent use. Parents must inform the bus company at least one day in advance.
CDNIS strongly urges parents to take advantage of the school bus service in order to reduce congestion and pollution. If you plan to drive your children to or from school, please follow the instructions under Traffic Regulations (See General School Policies) the directions of the security guards and refrain from running engines and air-conditioners while waiting.