The Family Fun Fair is one of our biggest and most beloved community events! Once a year, CISPA turns CDNIS into a carnival of fun and games, shows and shopping, and lots of delicious food.
This school year, the CISPA Family Fun Fair took place on Sunday, November 25, 2018. The theme was “Wild West”, and we had a rootin-tootin’ good time!
Advanced Tickets are now closed.
- Giant bouncy castles on the 9/F playground
- Three words: Crazy. Hair. Booth.
- Super fun games in the 6/F gym with prizes galore
- A non-stop showcase of magicians, musicians, and other entertainers in the Forum
- The International Food Fair featuring delicious dishes by parents in our community
- A shopping extravaganza of unique vendors in the 3/F gym and mezzanine areas
- Snacks, treats and other tasty refreshments on the 3/F. Don’t miss the Scouts’ Bake Sale!
- Student-led fundraising booths with something for everyone on the 3/F basketball court
- The relaxing Recycled Reading Stall in the LLAC with gently used books for all
- And much more!
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
We need your to help organize and deliver this fantastic event. Please attend the FFF Committee Meeting on September 3, 2018 or contact the Family Fun Fair Committee to lend a hand. There are many volunteer roles available, including:
- Ticket sales at the door
- Volunteer check-in
- Game attendant
- Crazy Hair stylist
- Recycled Reading Stall book arranger
Sign up to help organize the event, or take an hour-long shift the day of the Fair. Every little bit helps!
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Do you have a product or service that families would enjoy or appreciate? Our shopping area is the place for you! Booth spaces are limited and get snapped up very quickly, so contact the FFF Committee as soon as possible to secure a place for your business. This year, the application period for vendors begins September 1 and closes October 5, 2018.
We are now closed for vendor applications. VENDOR SIGN UP LINK.
The FFF Showcase features family-friendly entertainment for all ages! Clowns, magicians, musicians, dancers, bubble experts, and just about anything under the sun that makes people smile, laugh and clap are welcome in our line up. We are happy to host professional entertainers as well as school performing groups and other amateur acts. Contact the FFF Committee for more information about joining our Showcase.
INTERNATIONAL FOOD FAIR INFORMATION
The 6/F cafeteria turns into the United Nations of delicious dishes during the FFF. Individual country booths, hosted by parents from our community, make and sell the tastiest snacks and bites from their home country. Past booths included Korea, China, Sweden, Australia, India, Canada, Germany and Vietnam. It’s so popular that all the food sells out as quick as you can say bibimbap or jiao zi! For more information contact the FFF Committee.
DONATE YOUR USED BOOKS
The Recycled Reading Stall at the FFF is a place to chill out and browse through tables and stands loaded with gently used books. Organized by the CISPA Literacy Committee, the Recycled Reading Stall is a great place to restock your home library! Please donate your used books to CISPA to be loved again by another family. Drop books off anytime in the RED DONATION BOX in the 9/F lobby.