Late registration opens on Monday via the Activities website (there will be a google doc on there). Anyone who registers after the close off, starts their ASA the following week (Aug 29 – Sep 2).
Late registrations very welcome though! They open on Monday 22 August, and those that register late start their ASA Monday 29 August. Any questions or queries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the ASA website to check the programme brochure
- Go to the CDNIS Parent Portal and login with your child’s username and password (Please send an email to OneDoor at email@example.com if you forget your child’s username and password)
- Once you have logged in, click on NETCLASSROOM
- Click on Registration and then choose Enroll in classes
- Click on Edit Registration and then choose the courses