If you’re looking for something fulfilling and engaging to do with the kids over the break, then this walk is for you!
When: Monday, October 14, 2019 starting at 10 am.
RSVP: Please contact Dilek Incoglu, Walk Coordinator, or WhatsApp her directly at 6035-3182.
This tour (10 am – 12:30 pm) will include:
- A visit to a centre for refugees
- A presentation by a guest speaker
- A tour of the surrounding districts to experience refugee life in hong Kong
- A visit to a refugee house
There is an option of lunch (12:30 – 1 pm)) at the end of the tour, which will be prepared by a Sri Lankan Chef at the Refugee Center.
- Min age requirement – 8 years old
- Max Number of participants – 25 people
- Tour Cost: 50HKD/person (capped to 100HKD/family)
- Lunch Cost: 50HKD/Adult and 30HKD/student
If you have any questions about the walk, please contact Dilek at firstname.lastname@example.org.